Shopping at Poshmark


For those of you who don't know, Poshmark is a site where you can buy, sell and trade clothes. I downloaded the app to casually browse and found that there was actually some cute stuff, for a good price on there! I was hesitant to buy anything because I wasn't sure if it was safe, but Poshmark makes sure that it is a safe transaction and that you receive your order. When you buy an item, your order goes to the seller and your payment goes to Poshmark. Once you receive your order, then the payment is released from Poshmark to the seller, so it is completely safe!

 

I bought this Kling dress off Poshmark and I thought that it would be perfect for school in the fall. It was originally $80 and I bought it for $10 plus $5 shipping. The dress came only a few days after I purchased it. It was used, but it was in good condition when I received it.

If you have any questions about Poshmark, just leave a comment below! Also I have some items from my closet that I'm selling on Poshmark if you are interested in buying any! Hopefully this post was helpful to you and Poshmark can be an affordable outlet for you to buy the closet of your dreams! 





No comments