Lorac Nude Necessities Palette Review

 

I recently purchased the Lorac Nude Necessities palette from Ulta! I love this palette SO much because I am still terrified eye shadows. This palette is so natural and it has a mix of matte and shimmer colors. You know when you have a palette and it has a random color that you never use? That is why I love this palette so much, because I use every single one of these colors. The only thing that I don't like about this palette, is that the colors don't have names. Which @ Lorac WYD isn't  that the fun part?

When I do my makeup, I always want to look as natural and glowy as possible. That is why this palette is my favorite palette ever. You can create so many natural looks with this and there are so many different natural shades.


As a conclusion, this eye shadow is pigmented,blend-able and build-able. I think this palette is my new favorite makeup product, and I would 100% recommend it if you are looking for an everyday palette.






No comments