2015 Favorites: Music

Hello this is the part of the year where I reflect on all the dumb things I did! But as a horrible beauty/fashion blogger I am going to take this chance to share with you my favorites products of the this year! Because lets be real, its 2015 we are all MATERIALISTIC AF 
                                        



                                       
Okay I am going to try and not make this a post about how much I love Taylor Swift but lets be real, that is probably what this is going to turn out to be.



Favorite Albums of 2015 
(in no particular order)


1.1989- Taylor Swift
This album will always be my literal child.



2. X - Ed Sheeran
This album is so amazing I can't even make a description about it without crying


3. Handwritten- Shawn Mendes
I went through a brief 2 week period in 2015 where I was lowkey in love with shawn mendes, and then I found out that I am older than him and stopped listening to his music, so there is that


4. Beauty Behind the Madness- The Weeknd
OKAY THIS IS A GOOD ALBUM. I even said "I think this album should be nominated for AOTY at the grammys,,,,,AND IT IS SO. 


Revival- Selena Gomez
THIS ALBUM IS SO AMAZING. I love it because it is the new selena and you can see all the hard work and emotion that she put into it and I AM PROUD OF HER AND THIS ALBUM. 



Made In the A.M- One Direction
I am that person that was always on the fence about 1D. BUT THIS ALBUM IS MY FAVORITE ALBUM RELEASED IN 2015 AND I AM TRASH



Now that I have talked about my favorite albums of 2015....I am going to share the top 10 songs that made me want to kill someone in 2015.

10. How Deep is Your Love- Calvin Harris 
I don't even necessarily hate this song but its a song and this is a hate list. 

9. Cool For the Summer- Demi Lovato
Honestly there was not a time I head this song that didn't make me want to kill someone. I think the reason I hate this song so much is because someone told me that it is better than wildest dreams. I remember hearing that comment and thinking WHAT KIND OF MIND ALTERING DRUG DOES ONE HAVE TO BE ON WHERE THEY THING THAT COOL FOR THE SUMMER IS A BETTER SONG THAN WILDEST DREAMS 

8-5: THE MEGHAN TRAINOR HATE LIST
8.All About that Bass- hmm where do I begin? should I start with the body shamming or the anti-feminist part of the song?
7. Like I am going to lose you- I only heard this song once, but its by meghan trainor so 
6. DEAR FUTURE HUSBAND- IM SORRY BUT WHEN WAS IT A GOOD IDEA FOR A INFLUENTIAL FEMALE TO WRITE AND ENCOURAGE GIRLS TO ASPIRE TO HAVE A HUSBAND. PETETION TO SEND MEGHAN TRAINOR BACK TO NANTUCKET
5. Lips are moving- this song just sounds like every other one of her songs. It also sounds like a song that was rejected from hairspray the musical.

4. Fight Song- Rachel Platten
Me the first time I heard this song: WOW This is a great motivational song! I feel so good!!!
Me the 454353453453 time I heard it: IM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE

3. Honey I am Good- Andy Grammar
This song just reminds me of a lumberjack and I have no idea why. It just sounds like a song Lumberjacks would listen to as they are practicing deforestation

2. Cheerleader- OMI
I LITERALLY DONT KNOW WHY BUT I HATE THIS SONG WITH SUCH A BURNING PASSION. LIKE I HATE IT SO MUCH I NEVER LIKED IT IM GOING TO SCREAM JUST WRITING THIS POST JFDKASC

1. Watch Me- Silento
The epidemic. The plague that struck the world of the white people in 2015, The whip. 
Standing at a party, feeling antsy, everyone is dancing in a circle and you are standing there in your matching nike outfit that your mom bought you if you promised to go to bed before midnight. You feel cool, you are on top to the world. Only one thing can make your white boy mentality feel more powerful. You enter the center of the dance circle. You then perform the whip. That is the tale of 2015.



GOODBYE











No comments