Study Abroad | Krista, A Wrinkle In Time Premiere & Bath




My best friend from high school, Krista was visiting for her Spring Break and so we met up and grabbed lunch at Farm Girl Cafe! It was so nice to meet her friends from NYC and catch up with her!  

ALSO this was literally the best avocado toast i've ever had in my entire life. 

  
The next night we went for drinks at a place called Tonight Josephines! It's bascially like an instagram heaven and everything is pink. We had some free cocktails and then parted ways :( 





On saturday I met up with my family at the airport and we drove to Bath! I'm so proud of my mom for driving on the wrong side of the road, I really don't think I could've done it. 


We had a cold and snowy day in bath, but we made the most of it by visiting lots of warm pubs. 


We also saw the Roman Baths! I told my dad not to get me a ticket becuase I was in Rome a week ago and saw Roman baths in Rome, but of course nick didn't listen to me and bought me a ticket, but I was so glad that I was able to see them becuase they are so unique to that part of England. 




Also a notable thing happend this week before I left for bath, I met mindy kaling!!! Mindy has literally inspired me so much. She taught me how to be confident, work hard for what I want, and never let anybody tell me that I'm not capable of something. 

I was waiting on the red carpet and Mindy walked by and I asked her for a picture and she said of course and so we took our picture and I told her how much her books have helped me and how much seeing an Indian American in the media meant to me. She then gave me a ug and her assistant came over and said that Mindy wanted us to go into the premiere! It was an amazing film and seeing Oprah, Reese Witherspoon, and Mindy talk about the film was truly amazing 






No comments