London week 2 !



Hello friends! I have now been in London for 2 weeks and it seems like I have been here forever! I can already tell that this semester is going to fly by!  We had our first week of classes this week and there are so many differences between American universities and British universities. First of all, instead of having 50 minute classes 3 times a week, we have a 3 hour class once a week. It seems fine, but my ADHD ass cannot sit still for that long so....it might be a struggle. ALSO instead of having projects, tests, finals, midterms, essays, homework, participation, etc. factor your grade, the U.K. literally just has like 1 essay that is your entire grade. In my mind I'm like hellll yea I only have to write one paper and that's it????? But catch me in like 2 months wanting to die because I waited till the last minute to do everything and have to write five 10,000 word essays in a weekend. 



On Monday my class got out early so some friends and I walked around Notting Hill (my fav rom com btw)... I'm in a celebrity PR class and on the very first day of class, my professor started talking about taylor swift and I was like okay, anD THEN,.....he started talking about the secret sessions and how Taylor did that as a way to manipulate fans and I was just sitting there silent and I felt like someone was yelling at me for 3 hours. My prof. asked if anyone went to a secret session and everyone in the class looked at me. I was just sitting there like.....I have literally been in this country for 1 fucking week how does everyone already know that I met taylor at a secret session fjkadsf I was just sitting there like .....literally everywhere I go for the rest of my life I'm going to be the "taylor swift girl" but whatever it could be worse! I could feel it in my bones that my prof. was going to play my golf club video. I already have a plan for when he does that. After the entire class roasts me, I am going to be like "that is me in that video." Anyways I already know that class is going to fucking stress me out because I will just feel like I'm being roasted the entire time. I literally felt like I had run a marathon after 3 hours of sitting in class because i was so stressed over literally nothing. 


On Wednesday we went to Wicked !!!!! I am SO excited to be back in a city where I can see a musical whenever I want! It was so cute bc the actors all had british accents! 


We don't have classes on Friday, so Thursdays are our Friday! We went to a club and my introverted ass was shaking 


On friday we went to Lumiere London! It was a light festival all over London! And then I had my first ice cream cone in London! 


I hope all of you are proud of me for doing another blog post because I was like 90% certain I was going to it one week and then never again. Tomorrow I will be going to Oxford with my school and then next weekend I am going to Paris!!!! 

No comments