Boston


Great 21st century philosopher Taylor Swift once wrote a song about falling in love with a city and I can relate to this, because after taking a five day trip to Boston, I have fallen in love with it. I love how it has the fast pace of any city, but the quaint New England charm. You feel like you are in a big city, but at the same time you feel like you are in an adorable coastal town. Anyways I went with my school for a business competition and here is how our trip went!

Day 1

After finishing my obligations with my school, we walked down to the Boston Public Gardens and Boston Common. They were both absolutely beautiful with all the flowers blooming, it kinda felt like you were in a story book surrounded by a city. 








Day 2

The second day, I had a free day and so a large group of us    took the subway to the beginning of the Freedom Trail and walked back to the hotel. If you ever go to Boston, I HIGHLY recommend walking the freedom trail. You get to see all the areas and historical sites of Boston. I loved walking through the suburb Charlestown, across the Charles River and exploring the neighborhoods of Boston. After the walk, we went to Fenway Park for an event with the conference we were attending. 






Day 3

Even though this was one of my free days, I woke up early and walked to the famous coffee shop the  Thinking Cup on Newbury Street. After my trip to the coffee shop, my friend and I walked through the South End neighborhood and took pictures. I loved this area and the charming architecture of the neighborhood. Anyways it truly was the perfect Sunday morning. 




Later in the day, I got to see my friend Izzi that I met in Taylor Swift's living room. I loved getting to catch up with her for a little bit. After that we went on one of those duck tours, and I felt like such a tacky tourist. I would recommend walking the Freedom Trail instead of the duck tour. 



Day 4

This day was spent packing up to leave and then going to the Boston Tea Party Museum. After the Museum, we walked down Newbury Street and went shopping, AND I GOT THE CUTEST OUTFIT TO EVER EXIST AND I WILL BE BLOGGING IT SOON.

Thank you Boston for being so lovely, I can't wait to go back and explore more.You have officially earned the title as my favorite city.







No comments