NEW YORK CITY!

This past week I traveled to NYC to meet up with some of best friends and attend the 1989 World Tour in East Rutherford New Jersey. I had the best time and I had so much fun planning my outfits to wear while I was in NYC!

"There is just something about New York that makes you want to dress up" - Taylor Swift

Day 1
The first day I met up with my friend Hannah, we got stranded in the rain with all of our luggage, got lost on the metro and went to time square!


Headband: homemade
Skirt: Free People (x)

Shirt: White crop top, Francescas ( x)
Sandals: Dolce Vita, No longer available (similar x )

Day 2
Day 2 was the only day that we had free to explore the city. In the morning we went to Soho and then we met up with some other friends from Canada for lunch at shake shack and walked around Tribeca. After that we all went to central park for a huge meetup of Taylor Swift fans in NYC for the concert. After the meetup a few of us went to L'asso for pizza ( WHICH IS SO GOOD I WENT TO HEAVEN WHILE EATING THAT PIZZA) 



I tried to dress like a fabulous new yorker, but after wearing sandals the day before I realized I should really wear some comfortable shoes so I went to my go to shoe (KEDS FOR DAYS)
Dress: Gap (X)
Shoes: Keds no longer available (similar x )
Day 3

AND ON THE THIRD DAY was the taylor swift concert! We wanted to get to the stadium early so we spent the morning walking around Chelsea and the High line! 





 Top: Francesca's (x)
Scarf: Target (no longer available) Similar (x)
Skirt: Aritzia (my new favorite strore) (x)
Shoes: 1989 Tour Keds (x)

Day 4
By the 4th day we were all basically DEAD. We decided to just head to the upper east side and go into all the pretty stores on 5th avenue and then we went down to Battery Park to get a view of the Statue of Liberty.




Dress: Shopruche.com (x)
Sandals: Dolce Vita, No longer available (similar x )


I had the BEST time in NYC getting to meet my friends, explore the city and see the one and only TAYLOR SWIFT 



2 comments

  1. I found your blog through your Tumblr post! You have a really great sense of style! Your NYC trip looked like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for saying that! and thank you for following me on tumblr!

      Delete