Spring Essentials

Spring Essentials!!!


With the weather FINALLY starting to feel like spring, I thought I would share with you my spring favorites. A lot of these products I have mentioned before, but here are my favorite products I like to use especially in the spring time!

1.Pastel Colored Purse- I love carrying around a black purse in the winter, but in spring I love having a bright, fun and colorful bag to carry around, The purse I have, is this Kate Spade Purse

2. Essie Nail Polish- My favorite brand of nail polish is definitely Essie. I LOVE the shade In Stitches. It is a very girly pink, but it is not too bright, which is why I love it for Spring! Essie Nail Polish- In Stitches

3. Blush- There is nothing better, than to add a little color to your face in spring! During the Winter, I talked about using the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, which is a bronzer, highlighter and blush all in one. Recently I haven't been using all of those, I have just been swiping a little bit of blush onto the apples of my cheeks! My favorite blush currently is Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in the shade Blushing Bride. I have talked about this blush before in the shade fearless, but I like this shade because it is a little bit more toned down. But it isn't as cool as fearless obviously because it isn't named after TAYLOR SWIFTS AWARD WINNING ALBUM FEARLESS

4.Brow Pencil- I keep searching for the perfect brow products, and my recent discovery is the L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Definer.  I like this product because it is supposed to the dupe for the Anastasia brow wiz. I don't know if it is my favorite brow product, but it is my favorite eyebrow product I have tried from the drugstore.

5. Mascara- YOU KNOW I SWORE MY LIFE ON THE TOO FACED MASCARA, But I think I have a new favorite mascara.... The Benefit Roller Lash Mascara  is seriously the best stuff ever. I will say that I like the Too Faced one for when I want volume. But the Benefit one is so lengthening and natural looking. So I guess when I want to look fake I will use the Too Faced one.

6. Fresh smelling lotion & body mist- This is my favorite smell in the ENTIRE WORLD. This lotion and body mist is Love & Sunshine from Bath and Body works. It seriously smells like you shoved a bunch of flowers and THE LITERAL SUN into a bottle.

7. Pink lipstick- I love natural pink lipsticks so much! Especially in spring! They are so natural and girly, which is perfect for springtime. My favorite pink lipstick is the Tarte Amazonian Lip Butter in the shade Tulip.

8. Natural Eye shadow palette- I love natural eye shadow palettes because I never really use colorful shades. The reason I like the Lorac Nude Necessities palette is because it only has light nude shades, which is perfect for spring when I won't really use any dark shades.


No comments